||[Jun. 18th, 2009|11:42 pm]
Mozart Without The Charm
Few things make me feel nice and content like what I'm doing now;
Sitting and drinking a beer while listening to "Bolero".
It makes me feel nice and more optimistic about life. :D
I'm gonna need to cash in on that optimism soon enough.
In the meantime:
Tagged by safenthecity
Five things you will find if you open my bag-
1. My computer
2. The script and music for "Pirate Hearts"
3. My huge headphones.
4. Pencils and a sharpie
5. A bag of sunflower seeds
Five things in my bedroom-
1. A neon flamingo
2. An unmade bed
3. Clothes strewn about the floor
4. My stereo that I rarely use
5. My piggy bank
Five things I've always wanted to do in my life-
1. Act professionally
2. Compose a hit musical
3. Travel out of the country
4. Write a book
5. Play Mendelssohn's violin concerto to a crowded auditorium.
Five things that make me very happy-
1. My friends
2. Finishing work
3. Good music
4. My family
5. Seeing great theater
Five things I'm currently into-
2. Finding new music
3. Creative nonfiction
4. Kathy Griffin
5. Macaroni and cheese
Five things on my To-Do list-
1. FINISH COMPOSING MY SHOW
2. Go to the Columbus Pride Festival
3. Find a job
4. Keep my chin up
5. Play fiddle at gallery hop
Five things some people may or may not know about you
1. I do indeed lose my temper. Few are unfortunate enough to witness it.
2. I'm composing a musical about Pirates. :D
3. I love sushi.
4. My violin's name is Jackie O.
5. I procrastinate like nobody's business
Five most important moments of the last year
1. I was totally miscast as Cinderella's Prince in "Into the Woods", but it was a blast aside from the awful stress.
3. Composing my first show
4. Getting closer with a lot of my friends
5. Exposing myself to the Lakota tradition
Five things you enjoy doing in your spare time
5. Spend time with friends
Five impressions of the person who tagged me!!
1. As different as we can be, she's my other half
2. She's nuts. ;)
3. She tells great stories.
4. She's been there for me through some pretty ridiculous times.
5. She's been there with me for some of the best times.